Tutorial sections include:
- Why it’s Hello World of course
- Where did my Game Loop go?
- Graphics Time
- Handling Keyboard Input
- Handling Mouse/Touch
- Spritesheets and Texture Atlases
- Tile Maps Part 1: Loading and using Tiled Maps
- Tile Maps Part 2: Player Sprites and Collisions in Tilemaps
- Physics Part 1: Using Arcade Physics
- Physics Part 2: Using the P2 Physics System
You can download the code samples on Github.
Supplemental potentially helpful posts:
As always, input, feedback and suggestions always welcome.