AlterMesh is a new plugin for the Unreal game engine that enables you to use Geometry Node functionality in Blender directly in UE4. AlterMesh is still in early access release and there is a free indie version available, as well as a professional version for $99. AlterMesh is implemented as a Unreal plugin that adds direct support for .blend files in Unreal Engine as well as nicely integrating with Blueprints.
Feature of AlterMesh include:
- Use Geometry Nodes in Unreal Engine
- Real-time preview
- Use Blueprints as geometry node inputs
- Integrated with Unreal Engine instancing and foliage
- Set geometry node parameters programmatically
- Documents, tutorials and examples
Blender Samples (Including Geometry Node Samples)
You can learn more about AlterMesh geometry node support in Unreal Engine and see it in action in the video below.