AudioMass is an open source browser based audio editor in the same vein as Audacity, designed to run in the browser but to not behave like a typical web applications.
Features of AudioMass include:
- Loading Audio, navigating the waveform, zoom and pan
- Visualization of frequency levels
- Peak and distortion signaling
- Cutting/Pasting/Trimming parts of the audio
- Inverting and Reversing Audio
- Exporting to mp3
- Modifying volume levels
- Fade In/Out
- Pitch Shift
- Keeps track of states so you can undo mistakes
- Offline support!
The source code is available on GitHub but unfortunately does not currently have a license attached rendering it dangerous to use for now. Hopefully a license is added in the future. You can learn more about AudioMass and see it in action in the video below.