The Blender Foundation have just released Blender 3.4. The popular open source graphics application got improvements in several areas.
New features of Blender 3.4 include:
- New geometry nodes including the new Sample UV Surface Node
- Viewport overlay for previewing geometry nodes without affecting final results
- Grease pencil improved fill tools
- Improvements to the UV workflow including new Relax tools that follows the 3D geometry
- New Intel based Path Guiding for the cycles renderer for harder to light renders, such as light through a door crack or underwater scenes
- Automatic masking during sculpting
- Several other improvements, new nodes, fixes and more
You can learn more about the Blender 3.4 release in the video below.