Key new features of the 2020.2b release include:
- Quick Rigging tool for humanoid models – you can now create a simple humanoid rig much faster and with less hassle
- Simplified Ballistics edit menu and new Ballistic ghosts options – you can now see ghosts of all the ballistic trajectories or only the selected one, but the ballistics in your old scenes will need to be created again
- Improved Interval Edit mode – now with Linear and Bezier options
- Notification of a new version inside the program – as soon as the new version of Cascadeur becomes available, you will see the announcement directly in the program
- Several minor bug fixes and improvements
You can learn more about this new release, including seeing the new Quick Rigging tools in action, in the video below. For more details on creating animations in Cascadeur, be sure to check out this earlier video.