Cocos Creator 1.1.10 was just released. Cocos Creator is a full game editing environment built on top the Cocos2d-x series of technologies. If you are interested in learning more I did a hands on with Cocos Creator video a few months back.
This release brings several new features and fixes to the table including:
- [Atlas] Add ‘Use specified Atlas to replace spriteFrame in current Scene’ menu item in ‘Developer’ menu.
- [Assets] Imporved atlas asset importing performance.
- [Scene] node path shown in Scene status bar can be selected and copy now.
- [NodeLibrary] nodes dragged from Node Library will no longer be prefabs.
- [NodeLibrary] a zoom slider is added to control how big the node icons are.
- [Import] Fixed a Widget error when importing from Cocos Studio project.
- [Import] Fixed an node visibility animation effect error when importing from Cocos Builder.
- [Prefab] Fixed a critical error that occurs when close prefab editing mode while reloading scene.
- [Animation] add animatable Collider.size property.
- [Animation] add animatable Node.skew property.
- [Animation] add
cc.AnimationClip.createWithSpriteFramesAPI to generate animation clip in runtime.
- [Build] Fixed build to ‘Web-Desktop’ show incorrect viewport issue.
- [Build] Fixed build to Android with ‘default’ template will report error issue.
- [Editor] Fixed font size in some editor buttons.
- [Dashboard] Add path validation to new project page.
- [Sprite] Fixed crash error when using Tiled mode on tiny images.
- [Mask] Fixed using
removeChildto remove a node with Mask component will report error issue.
- [Component] Fixed many different failures when modifying a property’s type if it’s already serialized.
- [ScrollView] Add
scrollToOffsetAPI to allow positioning scrolling content with pixel position.
- [ScrollView] Add event capture phase to solve registering event on node under scrollView may fail issue.
- [Layout] Fixed
Nonemode wrong calculation of anchor position.
- [Label] Fixed set color on the node has no effect on label color issue.
- [Label] Fixed calculated node size wrong using ‘Resize Height’ mode.
- [Spine] Fixed v1.0 project Skeleton node cannot be scaled issue.
- [Tilemap] Fixed scene graphic display error in Windows environment.
- [Tilemap] Native platform now supports CSV layer data.
loadResAllnow allow path ended with ‘/’.
- [Engine] Fixed handling cross domain images will report
- [Engine] Fixed hot update failed on Android platform issue.
- [Engine] Fixed missing
- [Engine] Fixed opacity related actions like FadeOut, FadeTo fail to work in JSB issue.
- [Engine] Fixed EventTouch getID method may cause recursive looping issue.
- [Desktop] Fixed when allow window size to change, the viewport shows wrong zoom when resizing window issue.
The full release notes are available here.