Details from the Cocos Creator announcement:
- Greatly optimize the size of the settings.js file after the release
- Added script subcontracting settings in the property inspector for the folder
- Allow each project to set a custom engine separately
- Add a node lock function in the hierarchy manager. When the mouse is moved to the node, there will be a lock button on the left side. After the node is locked, the node cannot be selected in the scene editor.
- Added an “Optimization Policy” option in the Property inspector of the Prefab resource file to optimize Prefab creation time. See [Prefabricated Resources: Setting Optimization Strategies] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/en/asset-workflow/prefab.html#设置�% BC%98%E5%8C%96%E7%AD%96%E7%95%A5)
- Optimize the main menu under Windows
- Add auto-refresh to the list of scenes in the build panel
- When publishing to the native platform, it also supports adding MD5 to file naming for hot update
- Script compilation will automatically skip all .d.ts files to avoid TypeScript error reporting
- The Console panel adds a Clear on Play option to automatically clear the log before the game previews
- Adjust the text font and color of the Console panel
- Added search option button in the search bar of the hierarchy manager and explorer
- Added plugin management feature in the plugin store
- Allow changes to custom control icons in the control library
- Resource Manager adds recognition of aac and pcm extension audio files
- Supports direct search of compressed uuid format when Explorer searches for uuid
- Allow the right mouse button to drag and drop the timeline of the Timeline editor
- Added exit menu on Dashboard’s system tray icon
- Support game script subcontract loading, see [Code Subcontract Loading] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/zh/scripting/subpackage.html)
- The align mode attribute is added to the Widget component. When set to ON_WINDOWS_RESIZE, it will be automatically refreshed when the window size changes.
- Official support for [text] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/zh/asset-workflow/text.html) and [JSON] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual /zh/asset-workflow/json.html) Loading of resource types
- The native platform adds [cc.sys.getBatteryLevel] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/1.10/api/zh/classes/sys.html?h=getbatterylevel) and cc.sys.getNetworkType interface for getting device power and network status
- When the native platform is hot updated, it will actively delete the old version of the resource file.
- VideoPlayer adds volume adjustment and mute function
- Added DragonBones native platform binding interface
- TiledMap supports rendering and cropping of ortho maps in any direction on the web platform
- Layout component will only typeset active nodes
- Retina rendering enabled by default on Android UC browser
- Enable Webgl on UC browser version 11 or higher
- Increased recognition of UCBS browsers
- Gravity sensing is adjusted to only get when the developer has a registration event
- [Editor] Fixes the settings when setting SpriteFrame in the collection
- [Editor] Fix simulator configuration save related issues
- [Editor] Fixed an issue where the error message output from the emulator to the console was displayed in white.
- [Editor] Fix the error when the resource export tool encountered the same parent folder name
- [Editor] Fixed an issue where copying the automatically synchronized Prefab subnode under the editor may be wrong
- [Editor] fixes the problem that the fragment texture in the automatic map set will be reported incorrectly if it is directly referenced by other resources.
- [Editor] Fixed plugin script not correctly parsing CC_WECHATGAME and CC_QQPLAY keywords
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the animation may not stop playing when the scene is switched or the node is destroyed.
- [Engine] [Wechat] Fix some versions of WeChat games to get the problem of each frame interval
- [Engine] [Wechat] Fix RenderTexture related issues on Android WeChat games
- [Engine] [QQPlay] Fix QQ Play and play resources will be downloaded repeatedly
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the slider of the Slider component might not be right when dragged
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the audio load event could be triggered repeatedly
- [Engine] Fixed a problem where the user changed the level while dectivating the node without any error.
- [Engine] Fix issues that WebView can’t hide in Safari browser on some platforms (iOS 9/10 or Mac)
- [Engine] Fixed native platform BMFont rendering pitch problem
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the button’s touch area would be offset when Canvas was unchecked Fit Width and Fit Height