Corona Labs, the makers of the popular Lua based mobile game engine, just release version 1.6 of Corona Editor. Corona Editor is a light weight IDE built as a plugin for Sublime Text that enables debugging, code snippets, code completion and more.
Details of the 1.6 release from the blog announcement:
Corona Labs is happy to announce the availability of Corona Editor 1.6. This is an update for the add-on package for Sublime Text 2 and Sublime Text 3 that provides code completion, syntax highlighting, documentation, and debugging to Corona developers.
The release of 1.6 includes the following updates:
- Fixed an issue with a hanging after pressing
- Fixed a bug with spaces in project pathnames.
- Current status is now displayed in the “Console” pane.
- The “Console” output is now cleaner.
- Generally improved reliability.
Corona Editor Project improvements
- On OS X,
Run Projectnow uses the most recent daily build in the
/Applicationsfolder by default. It will fall back to the public build if there are no daily builds.
- Removed project “build system.” The menu command
Run Projector the
F10(Mac) Win+F10(Windows, maybe mapped to FN+F10)key sequence is much more reliable.
Clear Build Panelcommand to main menu and context menu.
- Fixed indentation of
- Latest code completions are up to date to daily build 2016.2803.
Learn more about Corona Editor.