– Updated to libgdx 1.9.1
– API Change and Addition: Pathfinding API
* Added method getIndex to the interface IndexedGraph.
* Removed classes DefaultIndexedGraph and IndexedNode.
– API Change and Addition: Behavior Tree API extended to make it easier to think and design in terms of states, see https://github.com/libgdx/gdx-ai/wiki/Behavior-Trees
* Added ability to guard any task.
* Added branch task DynamicGuardSelector.
* Now the text format supports internal sub-trees that, besides improving reuse and readability, allow you to use composite guards.
* Now the parser is able to report comments, which can be useful for certain tools such as graphical editors.
Gdx-ai can be downloaded from Github or can be installed using the GDX setup utility.