The Godot open source game engine just released version 3.2.2. While primarily a maintenance release, there are several great new features including:
- C# support for the iOS platform
- 2D batching for the GLES2 renderer
- re-architected Android plugin system
- DTLS and ENET integration
- Updated and localized documentation
- Hundreds of bug fixes and improvements
You can read complete details of the update here, and you can download Godot 3.2.2 here (or on Steam). If you want to learn Godot, you can check out our tutorial series available here. You can learn more about the Godot 3.2.2 release in the video below.