NodeToy is a new online tool for creating GLSL shaders. Using a visual node based approach and designed specifically for (and using) Three.JS, NodeToy provides all the tools you need to create, preview and export shaders visually.
Features of NodeToy include:
- Import your most ambitious shaders into any web project, bringing your visions to life like never before. Say goodbye to tedious exports and hello to lightning-fast material creation.
- With a vast collection of nodes at your disposal, you can create stunning graphics and effects that will leave your audience in awe.
- With our powerful scene editor, you can now create multiple materials per project and easily apply them to your models with precision and control.
- With Material Instances, you can quickly and easily create multiple variations of a material, allowing you to explore and refine your designs in real-time.
- Familiar with GLSL / HLSL or tools such as ShaderToy? Whether you’re a seasoned coder or just getting started, the Custom Expression Node has everything you need to bring your most ambitious ideas to life. With its powerful shader code editor, it is the perfect tool for anyone looking to take their shader creations to the next level.
- Browse daily publications of new material graphs, stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques, and be inspired by the incredible creations of the community.
You can learn more about NodeToy and see it in action in the video below.