OpenFL is a cross platform Haxe powered implementation of the Flash API, while Lime is a set of low level cross platform libraries OpenFL depends upon (but can be used stand-alone). Both just saw a new release this month, 4.4 and 3.4 respectively. The major feature of this release is support for modular HTML5 builds, but other features such as improved HTML5 video support, SDL 2.0.5 support on native and other features are included.
From the Lime release notes.
- Fixed order of Assets.registerLibrary and app.onPreloaderComplete
- Added a workaround for HAXE_STD_PATH error on -Dmodular
From the OpenFL release notes.
- Added support for the “ignoresampler” AGAL sampler hint
- Improved the behavior of context3D.setSamplerState
- Minor change to better support Lime
- Fixed visibility of TextField cursor on a final blank line
- Fixed a possible null error in EventDispatcher
- Fixed support for -Dmodular