Another Unity patch has been released. Other than an update in the Oculus Rift SDK and removal of the requirement for the OVRPlugin, this release is composed entirely of fixes.
- VR: Updated Oculus API and plugin to version 1.3.2. Downloading 1.3.2 OVRPlugin from Oculus is no longer necessary.
- (703290, 786195) – Batch mode: Fixed an issue where BuildPlayer calls might cause compilation errors to be logged in subsequent runs.
- (788555) – D3D11: Fixed exclusive mode window reactivation issues after focus has been lost.
- (none) – D3D11: Fixed some rare crashes on memory constrained systems (log would contain resource creation failure messages).
- (775898) – Editor: Now show alert pop over for invalid serial format.
- (779129) – Graphics: Fixed TrailRenderer showing a gap between current position and the last update.
- (789905) – IL2CPP: Emit proper C++ code for COM marshaling of methods that have at least one parameter that cannot be marshaled.
- (786499) – IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for the OnSerialize method injected by UNET in classes deriving from NetworkProximityChecker.
- (787687) – IL2CPP: Generated proper C++ code for assemblies compiled with Visual Studio when a method returning an IntPtr returns an integer value.
- (785036) – iOS/tvOS: Fixed a regression which caused artefacts when using GLES2 Graphics API.
- (780329) – iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest hanging on responses > 64k when using a custom DownloadHandlerScript.
- (783527) – MemoryProfiler: Added toggle to exclude references in detailed memory dump to reduce memory footprint used.
- (783433) – Particles: Fixed a crash when using Inherit Velocity Module curves.
- (766891) – Physics: Provide feedback to allow working around crashes occurring when input meshes contains invalid vertices.
- (none) – Samsung TV: Enabled a “Show Unity Splash Screen” check box on Samsung TV’s PlayerSettings.
- (776446) – tvOS: Enabled game controller in tvOS on-screen keyboard.
- (none) – tvOS: Fixed a crash when calling OnDemandResourcesRequest.Dispose() in a coroutine.
- (749311) – tvOS: Separated tvOS SDK and OS version settings from iOS.
- (768807) – UI: Fix for child UI elements not being rendered when scaling World Space Canvas from zero.
- (751798) – UnityWebRequest: Downgrade to HTTP GET on 302 and 303 redirect codes
- (751794) – UnityWebRequest: Honor negative redirectLimit.
- (none) – Windows Store: Fixed an exception while marshalling UnityEngine.NavMeshTriangulation.
- (none) – Windows Store: Fixed marshaling of UnityEngine.HumanDescription, previously the field hasTranslationDoF was not mashaled at all.
- (786889) – Windows Store: Fixed marshaling of UnityEngine.SplatPrototype, previously fields specularMetallic, smoothness were not marshaled, because of this sometimes terrain would be rendered incorrectly.
- (none) – Windows Store: Fixed www.error return result, previously it would return only an error code, now it will also contain error message returned by the server.
- (760215) – Windows: Fixed standalone Windows player position when bigger than primary monitor.
The patch can be downloaded here.