Another Unity 5.3 patch was released today.
From the release notes:
- (750357) – iOS: Added font containing Lao characters to the fallback list.
- (none) – iOS: Don’t enable bitcode by default for Mono.
- (none) – OpenGL core: Fixed a crash with AMD and NVIDIA on Windows when using RenderTexture with recent drivers.
- (none) – OpenGL core: Fixed a crash with Intel GPUs on Linux.
- (none) – OpenGL core: Fixed text rendering with AMD GPUs on OSX 10.9.
- (756734), (756754) – OpenGL ES: Fixed crashes with new Samsung firware.
- (752821) – [treeview] Make right and left arrow select next/previous parent for fast expand/collapse.
- (758120) – WebGL: Fixed a crash when setting Application.runInBackground, if Strip Engine Code is enabled.