Another day another Unity patch. This one adds documentation for the display API and a handful of fixes including:
- Graphics: Documentation for Display API.
- Lighting: Improved an error message about invalid data when baking probes.
- Shaders: Removed an outdated comment in UnityStandardCore.cginc
- (808817, 805086, 801150) – Android: Fixed clip() in ES3 shaders on some Adreno GPUs.
- (796182) – Android: Screen.dpi always returns densityDpi now.
- (798640) – Camera: Stop silently disabling cameras that have non-existing target display set on them.
- (798576) – Editor: Fixed an issue where the Editor would freeze if the user attempted to import a model without normals when the selected graphics API is OpenGL 2.
- (785131) – Graphics: Fixed Display.main not always being Display.displays in multi-display configurations.
- (809864) – IL2CPP/PS4: Corrected the exception “System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: System call failed” which could occur when UDP sockets were used.
- (809995) – IL2CPP: Corrected an exception during code generation with the NPOI library.
- (808536) – iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an error in generated C++ code due to duplicate extern declarations when an extern method in C# is overloaded.
- (800289) – VCS: Updated VCS plugins from Bitbucket with improved support for IPv6 server connections on Windows and OSX and SSL server connections on Windows, OSX and Linux.
- (810310) – Windows Store: Fixed enlighten crash on startup when Unity splash was used.
- (810753) – Windows Store: Fixed an issue where plugins marked for .NET scripting backend were still being used even if building to il2cpp scripting backend or vice versa.
You can download the patch here.