Unity have released another patch, this one 5.3.6p5. Primarily a bug fix release, this patch also updates to support iPhone 7 and 7+ devices and modified the build process to work with Xcode 8.
From the release notes:
- iOS: Added iPhone 7 and 7+ entries to the device enum.
- iOS: Updated Build and Run to work with Xcode 8.
- VR – Updated Oculus plugin to version 1.8.
- (none) – Fixed HoloLens touch injection for flat apps.
- (none) – Animation: Fixed the OverrideController memory leak.
- (778656) – Deployment: Enabling free users to access experimental builds.
- (811241) – GI: Fixed a crash in Reflection Probe component when multiple scenes are used.
- (812576) – Graphics: Fixed a crash in the Editor when material and shader properties weren’t updated correctly.
- (821208) – Graphics: Fixed a crash that would in some cases happen after Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial.
- (828145) – GUI: Fixed an issue where GUI::DrawTexture appeared darker than GUI::DrawTextureWithTexCoords when in Linear color space.
- (827851) – Input: Mouse position is now updated but not clamped on windows when outside of game window.
- (826595) – iOS: Added missing iOSTargetOSVersion enum entries.
- (824979) – iOS: Corrected the default setting for bitcode on the XCTest target to fix a linker error.
- (826526) – Mono: Use an IPv4 address (if one exists) before an IPv6 address for .NET remoting connections.
- (827984) – Mono/IL2CPP: Corrected a rare deadlock in the C# lock implementation.
- (797793) – OS X: Fixed memory leak in joystick input handling code.
- (825235) – Shaders: Fixed frac(constant) sometimes being mis-compiled.
- (none) – Shaders: Fixed shader compiler bug which could have caused errors in GLSL shaders that might crash the GPU on OSX.
- (822553) – Shaders: Fixed UNITY_APPLY_FOG not working as expected if an expression is passed as fog coordinate.
- (819470) – UI: Fixed a memory leak caused by IntermediateRenderers not being cleaned up
- (none) – UI: Fixed a random crash in SyncElement caused by unknown parent canvas
- (825435) – UI: Fixed an issue with animating canvas properties not applying
- (821727) – UI: Fixed an issue with Canvas sorting order being incorrect under certain cases
The patch can be downloaded here.