Unity have just released another patch, this one 5.4.2p4. This patch consists entirely of fixes, listed below.
- (845815) – Animation: Fixed an issue where Legacy animations could not be previewed.
- (830110) – Asset Pipeline: Fixed a regression where AssetDatabase.SaveAssets won’t save changes made to a prefab inside OnPostprocessAllAssets.
- (none) – Audio: Fixed a panning issue with spatialized sounds.
- (829898) – Build player: Reverted the change, which saved relative paths for build target but introduced issues for targets that needed to browse for folders instead of files (webGL, etc).
- (824011) – Editor: Fixed a crash in RectTransform because it would send messages on the loading thread.
- (none) – Graphics: Fixes a memory leak when using the GI visualizers in the scene view.
- (832368) – IOS: Fixed an input reset in editor when iOS device without Unity Remote is selected
- (834172) – IOS: Fixed issues with iOS Input.touchPressureSupported incorrectly reporting false.
- (839037) – iOS: Build and Run now doesn’t clean Xcode project for Append builds.
- (836165) – Mac Editor: Fixed a crash when using Build and Run for iOS projects.
- (843181) – Mac Editor: Fixed editor hanging if app was already running in Xcode 7.x when using Build and Run.
- (819998) – OpenVR: Fixed a crash in certain conditions when checking if device is available.
- (818159) – OpenVR: VRDevice.isPresent now works correctly when HMD is occluded from base stations.
- (819092) – Shadows/Lights: Fix for dark lightmap when changing sun shadow strenght in mixed mode.
- (829379) – VR: Fixed a crash when switching between VR mode and non-VR mode with image effects applied.
- (817835) – VR: Fixed VRSettings.renderViewportScale when single-pass stereo rendering is enabled.
- (821570) – Windows Store: Fixed a crash in multi scene system caused by internal managers being garbage collected.
The patch can be downloaded here.