Unity have released a new patch, this one bringing the Unity game engine to version 5.5.2p3. The patch is composed entirely of fixes including:
- (868587) – Animation : Fixed a race condition in the legacy animation system which could cause a crash if a GameObject and an Animation assigned to that GameObject were deleted in the same frame.
- (864273) – Editor: Fixed an issue with deselect of single selected item in hierarchy with ctrl/cmd+click.
- (864246) – Editor: Fix for time not updating in Editor if play mode is entered and then exited while paused.
- (861345) – Editor: Fixed an issue with vertex snapping jumping to extreme values in isometric view.
- (858292) – GI : Fix for lightmaps not being loaded in a standalone player when loading scene through an AssetBundle.
- (862215) – GI : Fix for lightprobe gizmos being rendered too bright in Linear color space.
- (none) – Graphics : Fixed D3D12 cubemap mip generation.
- (868935) – Scripting: Fixed MonoBehaviour array field with initializer getting resized to 0 by serialization.
- (none) – Tizen: Fixed a crash that occurred when an app tried to exit.
- (858645) – UI : Fixed the issue of fonts created at runtime not showing up when added to text.
- (none) – VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.12. This fixed a GearVR timeout issue.
- (886630) – Windows: Fixed the logging code in the Windows Editor/Standalone player so that messages got printed at once instead of one byte at the time.