UrhoSharp is a fork of the Urho3D game engine to C#, originally created by Xamarin the end of last year. Originally Xamarin screwed the licensing up but have since addressed that mistake. This release contains:
- [Core] Update Urho3D to 90eccb6 (~ it was 450 commits behind) – a lot of cool bugfixes
- [Core] All Urho methods will throw an exception (instead of native crash) if called after App.Stop
- [Forms.Core] Update UrhoSharp XForms dependency from 2.1 to the latest 22.214.171.124
- [iOS] Pause/Resume methods for iOS
- [Core] Octree.RayCast is not surfaced
- [Android] Fixes for Android crashes (thanks to Storyo for help)
- [iOS][Android] RenderPathCommand doesn’t work in iOS and Android
- [iOS][Android] Variant type doesn’t work in non 64bit environment
FeatureSamples/PBR Materials – it demonstrates loading a scene that showcases physically based materials & shaders
Samples and VS Templates are also updated.
The release details were taken from this post.