Wave Engine 2.5.0 “Orca” was just released. Wave Engine is a free to use C# powered cross platform game engine I previously featured in the Closer Look game engine series. This release includes several nice new improvements including Bullet 3D physics support, ARKit/ARCore support, gltf file support and much more.
Details of the release:
– Added ARMobile (ARKit and ARCore) support.
– Added Bullet Physics 3D integration.
– Added new Model asset workflow.
– Added GLTF support.
– Added Morphing support.
– Added new Animation3D component.
– Added Mixed Reality support.
– Added Render Layers integration in Visual Editor.
– Added support for Rasterizer, Blend and DepthStencil state descriptions.
– Added Line Mesh components.
– Added the possibility of disabling protobuf serialization.
– Optimized Transform 3D.
– Improved Visual Editor performance.
– Added convert from prefab to entity.
– Added Copy entity path as entity option in Visual Editor.
– Fixed Drag and drop issues with entities in Visual Editor.
– Fixed Linux Gamepad support and crash.
– Fixed Camera.Unproject incoherences.
– Fixed xCode 9 template support.
– Fixed multicomponents on prefabs.
– Fixed internal memory leak with Vertex Buffers.
– Fixed WaitGameAction memory leak.
– Fixed problems with large Tilemaps.
– Fixed RenderPropertyAsFInput with converters.
– Fixed Blending problems with Noesis Panels.
– Fixed new material creation issues.
– Fixed PerfabInstance delete issues.
– Fixed cubemap reflection issues.
– Fixed OpenGL issue when rendering Opaque and Alpha layers in the same scene.
– Fixed minimum iOS template version.
You can read a great deal more about the release right here. For more details be sure to watch the video below.