There is a new bundle on Humble of interest to game developers, specifically programmers, the Learn to Code the Fun Way by No Starch Press bundle. This is a collection of ebooks from No Starch Press covering several programming languages from R to Rust. As with all Humble Bundles, this one is organized into tiers. The tiers of this bundle include:
- Think Like a Programmer: An Intro To Creative Problem Solving
- Perl One Liners: 130 Programs That Get Work Done
- The Book of F#
- Learn Java the Easy Way
- Code Craft: The Practice of Writing Excellent Code
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- Clojure for the Brave and True
- Land of Lisp: Learn To Program in Lisp, One Game At a Time!
- Learn You Some Erlang for Great Good
- Practical SQL
- The Book of R
- The Art of R Programming
- Impractical Python Projects
- The Secret Life of Programs: Understand Computers — Craft Better Code
- The Rust Programming Language 2018
- C++ Crash Course
- The Art of Assembly Language 2nd Edition
Purchasing a higher dollar value tier will get you all of the books in the lower tier, for example purchasing the $15 tier will get you all of the books in the bundle. As with all Humble Bundles, you decide how your money is allocated, between Humble, charity, the publisher and if you so choose (and thanks so much if you do) supporting GFS if purchased using this link. You can learn more about the bundle in the video below.