Another week another Unity patch. No new functionality, this patch was populated entirely with fixes:
- (742199) – Android: Fixed remote frame debugger.
- (none) – Android: Marshmallow – Added the possibility to disable the permission dialog by adding metadata to the activity.
- (755510) – Android: Mono – Fixed crash on startup with Unity Ads when stripping is enabled.
- (none) – Core: Improved the error message when build data files are corrupted or from a mismatched version.
- (752733) – Editor: Fixed folder-level toggle when importing assets.
- (711720) – Editor: Fixed a bug in the property diff recorder would insert property modification on the prefab asset if it was being edited in the inspector.
- (756409) – Editor: Fixed crash when entering playmode if LoadScene was called during Awake or Start.
- (761995) – Editor: It is now possible to replace a prefab asset with a different prefab asset.
- (752855) – Graphics: D3D11 Native API now supports obtaining native Texture type underpinning a Unity Renderbuffer.
- (746302) – Graphics: Fixed building shaders correctly for WebGL in AssetBundles.
- (none) – Graphics: Fixed an issue where standard shader using directional lightmaps could output NAN to the framebuffer. This would corrupt the framebuffer if any effects were used that spanned multiple frames.
- (753593) – Graphics: Fixed occasional movie texture crash with multiple movies present.
- (none) – Graphics: Reduced framerate spikes where culling system could sometimes stall for several ms while waiting for jobs.
- (766642) – IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for marshaling wrappers of methods that have System.Guid as a parameter type.
- (761412) – OpenGL: Fixed random crashes on compute shader dispatch.
- (760830) – Particles: Ensure consistent direction between 3D and 1D rotation.
- (757969) – Particles: Fixed a collision crash.
- (763041) – Particles: Fix for terrains ignoring collision layers.
- (758197) – Particles: Fixed support for negative inherit velocity values.
- (765300) – Physics: Fixed center of mass and inertia tensor being reset after game object was reactivated.
- (763806) – Physics: Rigidbodies without non-trigger colliders can. have custom center of mass and inertia tensor again
- (767645) – tvOS: Fixed build error with Xcode trampoline.
- (none) – VR: Dynamically switch to headset’s audio output / input driver (Oculus SDK 1.0+).
- (none) – VR: Fixed VR Splash screen color precision. No Longer limited to half the color spectrum for RGBA32.
- (none) – VR: Mask invisible pixels so GPU time is not wasted (Oculus SDK 1.0+).
- (765876) – Windows Store Apps: building from Unity will no longer overwrite project.json file if it was modified in solution.
- (759735) – Windows Store Apps: When building from Unity files in Visual Studio solution will not be overwritten if identical.
Patch can be downloaded here.