Today we are looking at the game engine/framework combo WebGLStudio, an entirely browser based game engine with a complete visual editor.
Key features of WebGLStudio include:
- A full 3D graphics engine (LiteScene.js) that supports multiple lights, shadowmaps, realtime reflections, custom materials, postFX, skinning, animation, and much more.
- An easily extended, component-based system for controlling the rendering pipeline and interaction event hooks
- An easy to use, what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) editor that provides a single interface for all coding, graph compositing and timeline features.
- A graph editor for controlling behaviours, shaders and post-processing effects, using LiteGraph.js.
- Supports the LiteFileSystem.js, a virtual file system that allows drag-and-drop storage of resources on the web, with configurable quotas, users and shared folders.
- Export and share your work by sending a single link.