Ambiera have released CopperCube 6.3. CopperCube is a commercial 3D engine with a generous free version available that enables you to create games with little to no programing required.
New features in CopperCube 6.3 include:
- Publishing new apps to the google play store now works again (Google has upped their minimal API level)
Android target version is now 29 (instead of previously 26).
- Improved iPhone WebGL support:
- iPhone normal map rendering now also works on WebGL. Most iPhones don’t support 4 lights at the same time, so rendering is reduced to two lights at the same time for these.
- Nicer fallback shaders for iPhones
- Added Italian translation
- Improved arabic translation
- When running your WebGL code on a device not supporting all shaders, the “could not link program” error messages isn’t displayed anymore.
- Various other minor improvements here and there
You can learn more about this and previous releases here. If you are interested in learning CopperCube be sure to check out our complete tutorial series on our sister site DevGa.me or watch the video tutorial available below.