There was a new LibGDX release today, new features include:
- 3D API. This one has been in the works for some time and brings 3D to LibGDX built over OpenGL 2.0 ES. Click here for more information on 3D support.
- iOS back end moved from Xamarin’s MonoTouch to ROBOVM. No more $300 charge to support iOS!
- Updates to LWJGL, box2D and Bullet Physics libraries to the latest stable releases.
- Android x86 support. Beyond the contest not sure the win here. Faster emulation?
- LibGDX added to maven ( com.badlogicgames.libgdx ).
- Gradle build option… is this one step away from the insanity that is Eclipse? I sure hope so!
- Small bug fixes and improvements. See the list here.
LibGDX test of shader with skinning:
LibGDX bullet physics on iOS using ROBOVM
You can read more about the release here.