If you’ve ever dreamed of doing 3D modelling on the go, today’s product Nomad Sculpt may be perfect for you. Nomad Sculpt is a 3D sculpting application designed from the ground up to be mobile first. It brings all the functionality you would expect from a modern 3D sculpting application like ZBrush, Mudbox or Blender but it runs on your Android or iOS mobile device!
Key features of Nomad Sculpt include:
- Clay, Crease, Trim, Smooth, Mask and many other brushes
- Stroke customization with falloff, alpha and other options
- Matcap rendering or Physically Based Rendering
- Vertex painting, with roughness/metalness control
- Multiresolution sculpting
- Voxel Uniform Remeshing, along with subtractive boolean
- Dynamic Topology, to refine locally your mesh
- Robust layers that supports topology change
- Designed from the ground up for a mobile experience
- Support pencil pressure (Apple Pencil, Samsung S Pen, etc)
- OBJ, STL and glTF support
Nomad Sculpt is available on the App Store and the Android Store. It is $15 for the complete version, but there is a reasonably full functioning, export disabled trial version available. You can also see Nomad Sculpt in action in the hands-on review below.