Tiled, the open source map editor, just release a minor update in the form of 0.15.1. This release added/fixed/changed the following features:
- Fixed adding/removing object name labels when set to always visible (#1171)
- Fixed a problem with ‘Execute in Terminal’ on OS X
- Fixed mouse coordinate conversion for hexagonal renderer
- Fixed image layer offset handling (#1185)
- Updated Czech translation (#1184)
You can download Tiled here.
If you are interested in learning more about Tiled, we have a comprehensive tutorial series available here.